Hope Unlimited Kirkwood

Building Relationships That Change Lives.

Through tutoring, Bible study, and camp experiences, Hope Unlimited equips young people to reach their God-given potential. Serving Meacham Park and South Kirkwood, Missouri.

Hope Unlimited...

...is a non-denominational Christian non-profit outreach to youth in the Meacham Park and South Kirkwood area. Our mission is to introduce these young people to Jesus Christ and equip them to reach their God-given potential.

Photo1.jpg

Our mission is accomplished through tutoring/mentoring, Bible study clubs, summer camp, sports, work training, and field trips.

Hope Unlimited was incorporated in 1974 with 501(c3) status. By 2015, our staff consisted of 30 volunteers and 1 part time employee, the Executive Director. Seven area churches support Hope Unlimited, providing 40% of our budget. The remaining 60% is provided by individual donations and small grants.

Our ministry area serves over 450 youths (grades 1-12). In 2014 alone, over 150 young people were involved in Hope's programs, which have reached an estimated 1,500 youths over the past decade.